PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION SYSTEM
Submitted abstracts should include unpublished data.
The final decisions will be made by representatives from LMHI. Corresponding authors will be informed of the decision by April 24, 2022.
The Scientific Committee and associated reviewer teams will review and score submissions. Abstracts will be selected on the basis of their medical and scientific significance, timeliness, quality of data and methodology, adherence to specific format requirements, and other criteria described herein.
You will be notified as whether your abstract has been accepted until April 24, 2022. Full details, including the timing of your presentations will be notified to accepted presenters at that time.
Please note that detailed individual feedback on submissions will not be issued. The time duration allocated to presenters will be made available to successful candidates on confirmation of the acceptance of their abstracts.
In order for an abstract to be considered for poster or oral presentation, the presenting author must be registered and paid by May 15, 2022. Any abstract whose presenting author is not registered will not be considered for poster or oral presentation.
For more information, please contact the Organization Secretariat at [email protected]
Abstract submission opensJuly 6, 2020
Abstract submission deadlineApril 3, 2022
Notification of abstract outcomesApril 24, 2022
Early registration deadlineMay 15, 2022
Interested authors may register for an account on www.lmhi2022.com and then log in and under "Call for Abstracts" - "Submit Abstract" submits the relevant documentation. Please ensure CAPS LOCK is switched off when submitting abstracts.
Outcomes for priority abstract submissions will be completed by April 24, 2022. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder in case the e-mail is delivered there, or log on and click "Abstracts". If you have questions, please contact us.
The person who makes the abstract submission is considered to be the presenting author and is responsible for the following:
- Undertaking to present the abstract for oral or poster presentation, if accepted.
- Assuring that financial relationships with commercial entities have been disclosed for self, spouse, and institution.
- Assuring that if the presenting author is replaced with a new presenter, the new presenter will disclose financial relationships with commercial entities for self, spouse, and institution. The final abstract submission must include disclosure information for the author who will present at LMHI 2022.
- Providing complete and accurate contact and affiliation information for ALL co-authors; correct e-mail addresses are essential.
- Assuring that ALL co-authors have reviewed and approved the abstract's content.
- Providing an electronic version of a poster abstract. Poster room credentials will not be issued until electronic versions of posters have been received.
- Assuring that all Terms and Conditions (as stipulated) have been adhered to.
- Assuming responsibility to ensure that the article has all necessary approvals by patients in case of Clinical Trials.
Previous Submission, Publication, or Presentation of Data or Abstract
The LMHI 2022 Scientific Committee seeks to accept work that has not been previously published or publicly presented. Consideration may be given to a previously presented submission if meaningful newer data or different analyses are included. If your study data or abstract information has been published, submitted for publication where publication is anticipated on or before July 6, 2020, or presented at any other major national or international scientific or medical conference (i.e. 300 or more attendees), you will be asked to provide details on the previous presentation or publication. These details are to include name and year of prior conference, publication information or submission for publication, and whether the prior abstract is copyrighted.
Abstract text that is under copyright by a publication or conference should not be submitted verbatim to LMHI 2022. In addition, you may be asked which data have been updated for presentation at LMHI 2022.
Abstracts must be submitted via the website.
Submissions forwarded by e-mail, fax, post or courier will not be accepted.
Choose the most suitable and relevant topic from the established list of LMHI topic categories. Please keep in mind that, on review of the abstract, the Scientific Committee and external reviewers may elect to assign an abstract to a topic deemed more appropriate.
Abstracts can be assigned to one of the following topics:
- Historical development of Homeopathy
- Hahnemann and Organon
- Provings in Homeopathy
- Homeopathy in clinical practice
- New methods and approaches in Homeopathy
- Homeopathy and research
- Integration of Homeopathy
- Health care systems
- Homeopathy and Covid19
- DEADLINE: The deadline for electronic submissions is April 3, 2022 at 12:00 pm
- TITLE: The abstract title should be concise and clearly convey the subject of the abstract.
Maximum length: 30 characters, including spaces
Style: Titles should be in all upper case letters
Example: A RANDOMISED CONTROLLED TRIAL OF ABC IN TREATING XYZ
- AUTHOR'S NAME: Include the name (name and surname), email address, and institutional affiliation for co-authors. Up to 10 may be entered (no exceptions).
- AFFILIATIONS: Enter the primary affiliation for each author. Please spell out the full name of the institution and do not use abbreviations such as "Univ." for "University".
- CHANGES IN PRESENTING AUTHOR: The author noted as the presenting author on an abstract is responsible for delivering either the oral or poster presentation if the abstract is accepted. In case of an emergency, an alternate may take the presenting author's place. The new presenting author must update the abstract submission to disclose information for the new presenter, his or her spouse, and institution. The new presenter must be listed as co-author on the abstract and must be registered and accepted for attendance at LMHI 2022.
- DISCLOSURES: Disclosure of financial relationships with commercial entities is required for the following:
Presenting author or other authors
- ABSTRACTS DESCRIBING CLINICAL TRIALS: If an abstract is reporting data from clinical trials of human subjects, describe study design (e.g., prospective, randomized, double-blind) and population (i.e., numbers enrolled and demographics). The presenting author should have been involved in the gathering of the raw data and be able to discuss the analysis. Please also include the following information:
Details of requisite ethical clearance
Is the study ongoing or completed?
Are the results final or preliminary?
Describe statistical analyses employed, including those used to support the results.
- NOTIFICATION OF ABSTRACT DISPOSITION: After the Scientific Committee and external expert reviewers complete the review and scores all abstracts submitted for consideration, the author and co-authors for which correct e-mail addresses have been provided will be sent e-mail notification of the review outcome.
- CHARACTER LIMIT: There is a limit of 500 words for the text of your submission and 30 words for the title of your submission. The word count includes tables and images.
Abstracts should be structured using the following subheadings: Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusion
Please note that these sections are clearly marked for you.
- PRESENTATION TYPE and TOPIC: All abstracts will be considered for oral presentation or poster presentation according to your selection. Select the appropriate topic using menus provided.
- KEYWORDS: Up to 5 keywords may be entered. You are required to enter at least 2 keywords.
- TABLES and IMAGES: You may add up to 1 table and to your submission. Tables cannot be copied and pasted into the abstract but must be created using the table tool. For images please upload your full abstract including tables/pictures as supplemental data
- SUPPLEMENTAL DATA: If you are asked to submit supplemental data, you may upload .doc or .pdf files only.
- ABSTRACT PROOF: Carefully check the proof of your abstract. Make sure all special characters and formatting are displaying properly in your proof.
- COMPLETING YOUR SUBMISSION: If you have not completed all required sections and details you will not be able to submit your abstract. When all required information is entered, the "Submit" button will appear at the home page.
- NOTIFICATIONS: Notifications of abstract decisions will be sent in April 24, 2022
- SUBMISSION OR MEETING QUESTIONS: If you have questions regarding the submission criteria or questions about the Congress, please contact the Organization Secretariat at [email protected]
- Subject matter is not appropriate for LMHI 2022.
- Abstract is duplicative of other submissions.
- Format does not follow guidelines (e.g., section[s] missing).
- Submission is written poorly.
- Background does not summarize the hypothesis.
- Controls are absent or inadequate.
- Statistical evaluation is inadequate or absent.
- Summary of essential results is inadequate or absent.
- Data are not included, or offer inadequate/insufficient support for conclusions.
- The submission reports clinical trial data from: unplanned analysis, or incomplete / ongoing studies.
In line with the stipulated Terms and Conditions of the submission of content and by submitting your abstract to the LMHI 2022, you hereby authorize the LMHI 2022 to use the submitted information in printed / electronic format related to the promotion or conduct of LMHI 2022.
The contents of the LMHI 2022 Program and related Abstracts publication are protected by copyright. We require that permission to replicate or reproduce any part of an abstract produced in relation to the LMHI 2022 be obtained from the LMHI 2022 Secretariat; however, study data are the property of the author(s) or study sponsors as relevant.